Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day Announcements

Hello all!

Just a quick update from your corner herbalist. I have recently joined the Barrio Karma Network, established by the prolific and inspired Herbalista, Luisa Valdez

Today seemed fitting since it is, after all, Veterans Day to show some love to one of my favorite colleagues and valley residents.

Luisa has recently launched her new webpage, a virtual storefront designed to showcase her skills in Holistic Healthcare. A fellow SWIHA grad, I have had the pleasure of Luisa's services while we were still in training. She proved to be an astute herbalist and an engaging yoga instructor. Her warmth, energy, and all-around fun-loving attitude make her a joy to be around always. I cannot recommend a more suited guide on your path to wellness than this Veteran, community leader, woman entrepreneur and dear friend.

In honor of Veteran's Day I would also like to announce that I will offer a 20% discount to all current and former members of the armed services. Redeemable always.

God Bless our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Coast Guardians, and Airmen and women!

No comments:

Post a Comment